What is NOLEAK?
NOLEAK is a heavy-duty, thick, black bituminous material which is trowel applied and used as a sealer and repair compound.
Uses of NOLEAK
- Waterproofing, stopping, bedding, pointing, and sealing are the most common applications for NOLEAK.
- Roof screw bolts, nail holes, cracked tiles, sheeting laps, valleys, gutters, and down pipes are also repaired with NOLEAK.
- Roof felt, corrugated iron, cast iron, fiber cement, slates, lead, copper, zinc, concrete, and timber can all be treated with NOLEAK.
- NOLEAK can be used to seal and waterproof roofs and walls.
- NOLEAK Bridges fills voids or expansion joints up to 10mm and fills cracks up to 5mm.
- NOLEAK dries to a flexible black material on roofs that remains soft and pliable for an extended period of time after application.
- NOLEAK Bonding of various items such as machinery parts, wind shields, vehicle partitions, and so on…
Advantages of NOLEAK
NOLEAK is economical. No primer is needed. Its putty-like properties make it simple to use, and because it has a built-in membrane when waterproofing, there is no need for a waterproofing membrane.